Yoyos 4 Africa Video Contest
Kyle Murray was the winner of our video contest. Watch his video below.
- Any yo-yo related video will qualify. It will not be judged on yo-yo skill, therefore is open to all skill levels.
- Everyone resident on the African continent can enter.
- Your video needs to have a theme or tell a story. Anything goes, just keep it family friendly. Have fun, do something silly or amazing, as long as you are actually throwing a yoyo for most of the time.
- There will be prizes for in the following categories:
- best editing / cinematography
- best original concept or most original tricks
- overall most impressive (or funny) video
- Video should be maximum 1 minute. Please use only royalty free music for YouTube.
- Upload on Instagram OR YouTube and send us the link or tag Yoyos4Africa. If you do not have an account you can give us the video on a flash drive or send it via a file transfer site such as dropbox.
- Your video must have a name. Include “Yoyos 4 Africa Video Contest: …” and then the name of your video.
- Entries close 22 February 2018; winners will be announced on 1 March.